HETAC - High Efficiency Thermal Air Conditioning
- High Efficiency Thermal Air Conditioning (HETAC) utilises thermal
storage capabilities of Phase Change Materials (PCMs).
- PCMs provide stored energy for cooling during peak heat load
- HETAC cools/recharges the PCM during most efficient period
utilising off peak power and low ambient temperature.
- PCM used is - environmentally friendly � biodegradable � non toxic.
- Conventional air conditioners operate at their most inefficient
during peak heat load period utilising high tariff power and
counteracting high ambient temperature.
- HETAC requires minimal power to operate resulting in more than 50%
energy savings compared with conventional air conditioning.